Become a city expert with this Half a day Tour :
From the Top Ten Monuments to the Hidden Gems and the Best Local Bodegas for
local fooddies ( 2 tapas Stops about 40 min each) Learn the best Tips about
Architecture and History as well as the best spots for Dining or Art Exhibitions
Our first Tapas Stop will be a Tasting Menu in a traditional Bodega close to the
Coast Line with fresh season products and Vermuth. Once We finish the route
enliver your senses on a Fancy Wine Bar located in Eixample Area with a Full
catalan meal with mediterranean Premium Ingredients,
I promise you will not be hungry the rest of the day!
- Innovative & unusual way to admire renowned city landmarks.
- Replica of classic URAL motorbike from World Wide II.
- Famous sights: Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera & Ciutadella Park.
- Informative narrative from Núria, your personal driver and local guide.
- Stunning views of Barcelona from Montjuïc hill.
- Best Local Bars ( 2 tapas Stops)
This is an approximated route plan, however we tailor every route to your expectations
- 10.00 Pick Up Service ( city center hotel or appartment)
- 10.30 Plaza Catalunya-Paseo de Gracia Modernist Buildings ( Casa Lleo Morera/casa Batlló/ Casa ametller/ La pedrera) Fundació Antoni Tapies/ Rambla Catalunya
- 11.00 Plaza España/plaza de toros las Arenas/ Parque Joan Miró
- 11.20 Mnac Top of Montjuic Palace/ Best View of the city
- 12.00 Tapas Tasting Menu at Barceloneta Neighbourhood (Coast Line)
- 12.40 Borne Approach ( Neighbourhood Treasures)
- 13.20 Gracia Approach ( Neighbourhood Treasures)
- 14.00 Eixample Neighbourhood Catalan Wine Bar Meal
You end taking all the time you need for the second meal tasting .