Join me on this ride and enjoy the freshness of Barcelona during the peaceful morning
hours while the city slowly awakes. Sit back and relax while I whisk you around must-
see places in Barcelona. Feel the sun caress your face as you drive by significant sites
Once we finish the Route, a traditional Spanish breakfast is waiting for you in Sant
- Innovative & unusual way to admire renowned city landmarks.
- Replica of classic URAL motorbike from World Wide II.
- Famous sights: Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera & Ciutadella Park.
- Informative narrative from Núria, your personal driver and local guide.
- Stunning views of Barcelona from Montjuïc hill.
This is an approximated route plan, however we tailor every route to your expectations
- 8.00 Pick Up Service ( city center hotel or appartment)
- 8.30 Plaza Catalunya-Paseo de Gracia Modernist Buildings ( Casa Lleo Morera/casa Batlló/ Casa ametller/ La Pedrera)
- 09.00 Plaza España/Plaza de toros las Arenas/ Parque Joan Miró
- 09.15 Mnac Top of Montjuic Palace/ Best View of the city
- 9.45 Barceloneta Neighbourhood/ Coast Line
- 10.15 Breakfast in a local not touristy Bar
You end taking all the time you need for your breakfast.